Medical Minds has delivered on a comprehensive range of specialized services and programs for healthcare companies large and small, as well as for prestigious healthcare institutions.
Our core competencies in the early stages of product development help our clients understand the overall landscape and uncover any potential obstacles and opportunities. For example, our work has included:
Advisory Boards and In-depth Interviews With Physicians and Patients
- diaDexus—PLAC® Test
- Eli Lilly—Product in development
- Genoptix Medical Laboratory—AQUA® Breast Cancer Diagnostics
- Monogram Biosciences/LabCorp—HERmark®
- OncoPlexDx—Oncology diagnostics
- Oraya Therapeutics—Market research in the UK
Since 2013, our scientific director has covered congresses and provided detailed reports covering a broad range of topics.
- Endocrine Society (ENDO) 2015
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) 2014
- American Thoracic Society (ATS) 2014
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) 2014
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 2013.
When phase 3 studies are nearing completion or data on devices and diagnostic studies are being finalized, our focus turns to communication strategies and leadership educational programs. Typical examples include:
- Binding Site—Lexicon & message strategy
- Boehringer Ingelheim—Lung cancer patient education
- Dexcom—Slide libraries on continuous glucose monitoring
- Eli Lilly—Educational slide library
- Genoptix Medical Laboratory—Slide library on breast cancer diagnostics
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship/Genentech—Cancer Survival Toolbox
- Intarcia Therapeutics—Physician training & certification; needs assessment & training for field personnel
- Veracyte—Posters & non-CME symposia.
Programs started during prelaunch are often expanded, and we continue to work closely with our clients on product promotion, physician and patient education, and training programs for internal staff, such as:
- Binding Site—Freelite®/Hevylite® creative concept
- Dexcom—Patient product training tutorials
- Genentech—Avastin® MSL training
- Genomic Health—Oncotype DX® colon cancer slide library
- Satellite Health—Brand guidelines.